- Departing Adelaide for Copley 7am Monday
- Departing Copley for Adelaide 7am Tuesday
- Departing Adelaide for Copley 7am Thursday
- Departing Copley for Adelaide 7am Friday
We offer pick up and drop off along the journey. This service is pleased to cater for bicycle tourists on the Mawson Trail and walkers of the Heysen Trail and is a distributor for the Fleurieu Milk Company.
Payment can be made via credit card, bank transfer or cash to driver.
Some photos from our trips are available in our special gallery.
Major towns on the route:
- Copley including the Copley Caravan Park, Copley Bush Bakery and Leigh Creek Hotel
- Leigh Creek including the Leigh Creek Resort and Leigh Creek South Motors
- Parachilna including The Prairie Hotel, with links to Angorichina Tourist Village, Blinman, Head of Mawson Trail and Head of Heysen Trail
- Hawker including Hawker General Store, Flinders Food Co and Outback Chapmanton Motel, with links to Rawnsley Park and Wilpena Pound
- Quorn including the Coffee Pot Restaurant and Quandong Cafe
- Wilmington including Wilds, Blacksheep at Tuckwells coffee shop and Roden’s Nursery
- Melrose including Store 54 coffee shop, restaurant and food store
- George Town